Terms and Conditions of UseLast Updated: November 17, 2023
These Website Standard Terms and Conditions (referred to as “Terms”) govern your use of this website, including all pages within this website (collectively referred to as “this Website”). By using this Website, you expressly accept all terms and conditions contained herein in full. If you have any objection to any of these Website Standard Terms and Conditions, please refrain from using this Website.
This Website is intended for use by individuals who are at least 18 years of age. Minors are not permitted to use this Website.
2. Intellectual Property Rights
Other than content owned by Thomson Tremblay, which may be included on this Website, under these Terms, Thomson Tremblay and/or its licensors own all rights to the intellectual property and material contained in this Website. You are granted a limited license only, subject to the restrictions provided in these Terms, for purposes of viewing the material contained on this Website.
You are expressly and emphatically restricted from:
- Publishing any Website material in any media.
- Selling, sublicensing, or otherwise commercializing any Website material.
- Publicly performing or showing any Website material.
- Using this Website in any way that is, or may be, damaging to this Website.
- Using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations.
- Engaging in data mining, data harvesting, or any other similar activity in relation to this Website.
- Using this Website for advertising or marketing purposes.
- Certain areas of this Website may be restricted from access, and any user ID and password you may have for this Website are confidential.
4. Website Content
The content on this Website, including text, images, and other material, is provided for informational purposes only. Users cannot publish or contribute any content to this Website.
This Website and its content are provided “as is,” and Thomson Tremblay makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied. Use this Website at your own risk.